Here are some of the queries we're most commonly asked. If there is something you would like to know, then take a look through and see if we've answered it here.
- shop for basic necessities, for you or a vulnerable person
- go to work, or provide voluntary or charitable services, if you cannot reasonably do so from home
- exercise with your household (or support bubble) or one other person, this should be limited to once per day, and you should not travel outside your local area.
- meet your support bubble or childcare bubble where necessary, but only if you are legally permitted to form one
- seek medical assistance or avoid injury, illness or risk of harm (including domestic abuse) attend education or childcare - for those eligible
If you do leave home for a permitted reason, you should always stay local in the village, town, or part of the city where you live. You may leave your local area for a legally permitted reason, such as for work. It goes without saying that if you are self-isolating you should not leave the house at all (unless it is to get a COVID test).
Read the full coronavirus guidance for the four nations via the links below:
We’re here to help
Speak to a member of our friendly team