Marmalade Learner, Pay As You Go, Named Driver, Black Box, and Student policies
You can contact us via the Live Chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at [email protected]
You can retrieve your quote or policy documents by logging into your account
Live Chat Opening Hours:Monday to Friday: 9am - 5:30pm
Manage your Experienced Car Insurance policy online 24/7
Our Experienced Driver Insurance is entirely online. The quickest and easiest way to manage your policy is in the Customer Hub
• Get instant access to your documents
• Make a change and update your details
• Renew your policy and access your renewal quote
• Upload your proof of No Claims Bonus
If you've tried the above steps and you still need help with your quote or have a specific question about your policy, our Live Chat team are here to ensure you get the most out of your experience with Marmalade Insurance.
Live Chat Opening Hours:Monday to Friday: 8:30am - 8:30pm
Where to find us
Alpha Business Centre
At Marmalade, our aim is to always exceed your expectations and to get things right, on time, every time. We also recognise that sometimes mistakes can happen and we get things wrong. Telling us you are unhappy is our opportunity to put things right and to learn from our mistakes so we can improve the products and services we offer in the future.
We will always aim to:
• Acknowledge your complaint promptly
• Resolve your complaint at the earliest opportunity
• Communicate our decisions clearly and fairly and let you know what you can do if you are still unhappy
• Learn from our mistakes to improve our services and products we offer
You can make your complaint by:
• Starting a Live Chat - we’re online 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, and 9am-2pm on Saturdays.
• Writing to us at: Complaints, Marmalade, Complaints Department, Nile Street, Burslem, Stoke-On-Trent ST6 2BA
• Completing our online feedback form.
How our complaint process works
We will aim to resolve your complaint as soon as possible, normally within three business days, at which point we will send you confirmation in writing that your complaint has been resolved. On occasions we will require a bit longer to resolve your complaint and in this case we will send you an acknowledgment letter telling you when we hope to reach a decision. We will then continue to keep you updated on our progress.
Once resolution has been agreed we will then write to you with our complaint decision (this is called a final response), it will either be to:
• Uphold your complaint, telling you why and what action we intend to carry out to put this right for you, or;
• If we do not uphold your complaint we will explain our reasons for our decision.
If at the end of the process you remain dissatisfied, you may contact the Financial Ombudsman Service.
The Financial Ombudsman Service can be reached via http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/ or you can write to them at The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR.
See our complaints data (PDF, 86.7KB)
Advice and guides for parents helping their learner driver on their driving journey.
There’s a lot of misconceptions around driving with a black box – we’ve got the facts on what’s true and false!
Check out the latest stories and blogs from young drivers