Make a claim (Your Car)
Claims START is a service from Allianz to help you through the early stage of making a claim. An immediate call to Claims START will ensure that your claim is handled quickly and smoothly.
Claims Start provides the following services:
- The first point of call to notify a motor accident, damage to your windscreen, vandalism or theft of your car - regardless of fault.
- Experienced claims handlers at the end of the telephone 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- No need to complete a claim form.
- Priority service and speedy repair of your car at one of our national award-winning approved repairers.
- If your car can be repaired by one of our national approved repairers, they will provide you with use of a Class A motor car whilst your car is being repaired for an insured peril.
- All repairs are guaranteed for 5 years.
International claims department
If your car is involved in an accident whilst being driven outside the United Kingdom, you will need to call 01483 218200 if calling from the United Kingdom or 00 44 1483 218200 if calling from abroad. The lines are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Your Marmalade New Driver policy includes access to Lawphone to give advice, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, on any personal legal matter. We may record the calls for your and our mutual protection and our training purposes.
The advice you get from Lawphone will always be according to the laws of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Lawphone: 0870 241 4140
When you call Lawphone please state that you are an Allianz policyholder and quote master policy reference number 36752. You will then be asked for a brief summary of the problem and these details will be passed on to an adviser who will return your call.