Why choose Marmalade Learner Driver Insurance?
There are loads of useful benefits if you take our Learner Driver Insurance while you're working towards your test.
- With us you'll be able to drive cars up to Group 32, and a maximum market value of £30,000. That means we can insure most cars including, for example, an Audi A4 2.0 or a BMW 535D.
- Our Learner Driver Insurance allows learners to drive without risking the No Claims Bonus of whoever owns the car you're insured on, should you have a claim.
- Better still, you don't just have to drive with the person who owns the car; you can be supervised by anyone over the age of 25 who has had a full UK driver's licence for at least 3 years. Subject to their insurance and owner's permission of course.
- It can cost from as little as £1.84* per day - a far cheaper alternative than being added to a family policy.
- It's really flexible – you can choose the length of the policy you need, from 30 days to 90 days' cover. And, if you need longer you can extend it at any time.
- We were winners of the British Insurance Award 2011 (hurray!) and we've also been congratulated by the Government for our work in young driver safety.
- It's very quick and easy to get a quote, all we need is your age and home postcode, and we will get you covered instantly online.
- With our cover you can enjoy driving with family or a friend to help you get plenty of extra practice. And why's that so important? Well the Driving Standards Agency recommends that you should get a minimum 22 hours of extra practice to give you the best chance of passing your test.
- We'll give you your very own comprehensive insurance policy that covers you rather than whoever owns the car.
- And if you want to be covered for more than one car then you can simply take out extra policies for each car you'll be driving - it's that easy.
Now you have to admit, there are lots of reasons why our insurance for learner drivers is a great choice.
Get a quote today
is rated 9.2 out of 10 by Trust Pilot based on over 1602 reviews. Read our reviews
† *Price based on £165.21 for a 90 day policy achievable by over 500,000 households in the UK. Price and cover dependent on location.