How does it work?
How on earth do we take one of the most difficult and expensive aspects of being a young driver and make it, well, a lot easier? Just like this...
- We saw that the high cost of insuring a young driver was having a knock on effect which meant people like you, and your parents, are buying older cars that don't have important modern safety features.
- So, our unique insurance and car purchase scheme only offers you new cars that will help keep you and your passengers safer on the roads, lowering your risk and helping us offer you a fairer insurance deal.
- The cars we offer all have a minimum Euro NCAP safety rating of 4 stars, are equipped with all the modern safety features and our insurance also comes with our clever black box technology to help you monitor and improve your driving.
- Buying the car itself is really easy and flexible. We have plenty of finance options so you can choose the one that suits you and your budget best. Or, if you'd rather, you can choose to pay cash.
- You do need to be 18 years old to apply for finance and it is subject to status. But if you get your parents to apply for you, or just guarantee your own application, their established credit history should make it easier for you to get accepted.
- You can even have the agreement in your parent's name and make the payments yourself.
It really is that simple, but if you have any more questions about the finance options available just take a look at our handy FAQs page.