Front End Developer
- Flexible working locations
- £25000 - £35000
- Job Start Date:
- Job Type:
- Hours of Work:
- Full Time
Who are we?
We are a team of talented developers working together to build exciting and robust systems for a growing provider of specialist insurance products based in Peterborough. We are offering a highly competitive basic salary, 28 days holiday, excellent training opportunities with scope for progression and free onsite parking. We pride ourselves on being a champion of the young driver, giving them a safer, fairer and simpler option on their car insurance.
As a Front End Developer you would be working as part of our IT team and you would also be working closely with our colleagues in Marketing.
What about you?
- Passion for the development and enhancement of websites
- Happy to work within a team environment
- An innovator who keeps tabs with emerging web technologies
- Experienced taking a visual concept through to a functional and accessible front end website
We are looking for:
- Someone who can write semantically marked up HTML4, HTML5, XHTML
- CSS, CSS3
- Knowledge of AJAX techniques
- Experienced developing responsive websites using media queries
- Capable of developing cross browser and device web pages
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to confidently communicate ideas
It would be great if you also have some of the following:
- Experience working with Gulp, Grunt, Node.js
- Bootstrap Framework
- CSS Transitions/Animations
- Experience working with version control systems (e.g. git)
- Understanding of OOP
- Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to optimise images for the web
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
If you are an experienced Front End Developer looking to work within a successful company and to be recognised and rewarded as a key member of the rapidly growing business, then please apply today.